Wednesday 2 August 2017

Kate's Siblings Together Quilt Story.

 Kate Bennett is a wonderful supporter of Siblings Together quilts and today she tells us about two fabulous quilts she's made for this years camps.


"I have been making quilts for this lovely charity for a few years now. This year I decided to make two very similar ones with the thought that two siblings could find lots of fabrics that are in both quilts, yet they are different. I backed these with some interesting African fabrics that came from Zimbabwe. These were fun to make. I love scrap quilts as I think the owners can find something they haven't noticed before."




As I write the first of this years camps is taking place, I really do hope that the weather is better there than where I am in  East Anglia, however whatever the weather I'm sure the siblings are having a wonderful time together.


1 comment:

  1. Kate these are beautiful, I'm sure they will be well loved.

    ReplyDelete